Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sub working~

29/7 
Go back SUB work
Time: 12a.m-10p.m
Today go back there keep stock for SUB fair
So many stuff at there.. 10above O.O''
But i just know.. 
Yoke
Ah Ming
Ah Hong
Woon Seek
Nadia
Hann
Shy
TB
Lai Kwan
Other ppl x kena xD
So long din come back
Miss all the old stuff so much

Start working~
Code of SOC&SOG is for female
Code of SOM&SOJ is for male 
First is check code
Got so many package loRr.. 70++
Afetr finish check code then break time with Ah ming
Go "Wu geng" eat ban mee^^
Time up go back work agian!!
Secondly, coppy code n keep stock 
Wasaii!! I one people gao dim one code SOC ==''
Other 2 malay boy dunno wat to do!!
I finish all SOC they oso haven finish half SOG
Two people gao gay like that
Then keep stock with Shy
In the Store
Out the store
In
Out
In
Out
Tired dao!! 

Keep all SOC then help TB n Ah ming Keep SOJ&SOM
The stuff malay boy hann funny lorr..
He say me so thin can take those shirt anot oh? xD
He so good lorr.. help me take~
Almost wan fong gong jor
Yoke dunwan gv me go back ==''
Ask me finish SOG!! Ding!!
Hou choi woon seek help me =D
If not 10:30 oso cant back
After yam cha then go back oi oi~
Tired n tomorrow go school again.

Sub fair:4/8-18/8
Work again`

No comments:

Post a Comment